Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One-Pan Breakfast


I wound up tracking down blood sausage and HP Sauce so I made this for supper tonight.  It was seriously amazing.  Matt said he wants this everyday of his life, haha.

Fry up some bacon, whatever kind of pork sausage you like, blood sausage, tomato and mushroom.







Crack a couple of eggs in the pan and throw under the broiler until the eggs are done they way you like them.

(I was breaking the yokes with my spatula when Matt took the pic)










And HP?  Where have you been all my life?  I will never go back to ketchup again.  This was so good that Matt even ate the tomatoes, I was stunned!  Usually I refer to bacon as "fat on a stick" and I was slightly terrified of the blood sausage, but.... yay for bacon and blood sausage!

5 comments:

  1. Where in the world did you find the HP sauce?
    Sorry..........still not going to eat that blood stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at World Market but then later that night found it at Meijer in the international aisle for a dollar cheaper! By the way you are officially coming over for haggis night!! Haha, you totally brought that one on yourself...

      Delete
  2. Ross is jealous! He would love to eat that. And I am going to have to get some of that sauce to try.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, looks yummy! I'm glad to hear that blood sausage is tasty. :-P

    ReplyDelete